Access the installation and user guides, as well as instructions on Apollo Web API and the Apollo Tutorial at the GMOD Summer School.
- Apollo User Guide
- Server Installation Guide for WA2.0.x(JB1.11.x) Versions
- Older versions:
- Server Installation Guide for WA1.0.x(JB1.11.x) Versions
- Server Installation Guide for previous versions
- Apollo Web Service API for 1.0 and older versions. Newer versions include web services in the help menu.
- Apollo set up instructions specific to the VM of “GMOD in a Box”. Also needed to run Apollo at “GMOD in the Cloud”
- Apollo Tutorial for versions WebApollo-2014-04-03 and earlier taught as part of the 2013 GMOD Summer School
- Slide presentations about Apollo are available on the Apollo page at GMOD and from our SlideShare deck.
Please cite the use of Apollo as: Lee E, Helt GA, Reese JT, Munoz-Torres MC, Childers CP, Buels RM, Stein L, Holmes IH, Elsik CG, Lewis SE. 2013. Apollo: a web-based genomic annotation editing platform. Genome Biol 14:R93.